If you have noticed the difference in number of eggs your chickens are laying these days, you should definitely first check if your flock is not suffering of some disease, as this is the main reason for depressed egg production. However, there are a few more situations when this can be a case. So, if [...]
You have already decided to by your own chicken flock, however you still have doubts which breed is the most appropriate for you and your backyard. That’s why we will try to give you some suggestions based on your needs and conditions you will raise your chickens. Having in mind all the sorts of chickens [...]
- Beginners guide to raising chickens November 28, 2011
- Feeding chickens November 29, 2011
- Where to buy chickens November 29, 2011
- 8 things you should do before buying chickens November 29, 2011
- How to protect your chickens from predators? September 16, 2012
- 3 biggest problems owners can have with chickens September 1, 2012
- How to cut out the food cost for your chickens? August 8, 2012
- Daily nutritional needs of chickens August 4, 2012
- long feather: Thanks for an unbelievable publish, would examine ...
- vladeta: Great! Is it working nicely?...
- Editha: Like your set up but is the fish tank like ok for ...
- Jillian: That white ffufly chicken is a scream! Isn't it ...