You already have your own small flock and you are thinking to join it a few more chickens. Now you are worrying how the new one will react to the old one , but also how the old one will react to the new one? You don’t have to think that much, as the chickens [...]
You have already decided to by your own chicken flock, however you still have doubts which breed is the most appropriate for you and your backyard. That’s why we will try to give you some suggestions based on your needs and conditions you will raise your chickens. Having in mind all the sorts of chickens [...]
Once you have decided on buying chickens, you need to prepare everything. These are some useful things that you need to do before you finish buying chickens. Prepare living quarters for your chickens. If you can, prepare them a nice and spacious coop. That will be ideal housing for your chickens. Be sure that living [...]
If you have decided on buying chickens, you should check at all sources available to you. As you may assume, there are number of species of chickens that you can buy. Different species are bred for different purposes. There are 3 broad categories: pure breeds egg laying hybrids mixed hybrids Each species has its own [...]
- Beginners guide to raising chickens November 28, 2011
- Feeding chickens November 29, 2011
- Where to buy chickens November 29, 2011
- 8 things you should do before buying chickens November 29, 2011
- How to protect your chickens from predators? September 16, 2012
- 3 biggest problems owners can have with chickens September 1, 2012
- How to cut out the food cost for your chickens? August 8, 2012
- Daily nutritional needs of chickens August 4, 2012
- long feather: Thanks for an unbelievable publish, would examine ...
- vladeta: Great! Is it working nicely?...
- Editha: Like your set up but is the fish tank like ok for ...
- Jillian: That white ffufly chicken is a scream! Isn't it ...